Jogging through the neighborhood with lots of Beverly Hills ladies and sweating out Chardonnay like said Beverly Hills ladies.
30 Days of Doctor Who: Day 22
What songs would appear on your Doctor Who playlist? Make us a mixtape!
While making this list I had four rules-not include Trock songs or music that has already been in Doctor Who and no repeats of artists. The fourth guideline was that the list has to be 12 tracks, even though there isn’t one for each Doctor.
Of course I didn’t follow the first rule well, since I wanted to add two of my favourite Trock songs. I wanted to avoid that genre to see how many “regular” songs reminded me of Doctor Who. In parentheses are the episodes/reason I picked the songs.
- An Awful Lot of Running-Chameleon Circuit (Doctor Who)
- Starlight-Muse (10th Doctor and Rose/other companions)
- Time- The Mowgli’s (The Doctor)
- Home- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros (The Day of the Doctor)
- Do It Anyway-Ben Folds Five (Donna and 10th Doctor)
- Fall into Place-Apartment (The Wedding of River Song)
- Ever After-Marianas Trench (Series 7, part I)
- Pompeii-Bastille (Series 7, part II)
- Another Story-The Head and the Heart (The Doctor and his companions)
- Pandemonium-The Pet Shop Boys (Doctor/ Master)
- After Hours -We Are Scientists (The End of Time and The Doctor)
- Closing Time-Semisonic (Regeneration)
- Transdimensional Mix-HardWire Productions (Doctor Who)
An artist cannot fail; it is an accomplishment to be one.
—Charles Horton Cooley (via youseeart)
"I got my heart right here. I got my scars right here."
New art piece called “How Do You Explain War to This Generation”.
Art isn’t only a painting. Art is anything that’s creative, passionate, and personal. And great art resonates with the viewer, not only with the creator. Art is a personal gift that changes the recipient. The medium doesn’t matter. The intent does. I was asked the other day on ask.fm if I were to write a book, what would it be called? My answer was the title to this piece.. How do you explain war to this generation..? An American generation that sees war through images, newspapers and textbooks, but might not ever see the effects of it on their lives. Read about, get a text, a call, then your foods ready.. And it’s forgotten. You read this post, see this image and you the you’ll scroll down and it’ll never cross your mind again.. But I digress.. Anyways, An artists is someone who uses bravery, insight, creativity, and boldness to challenge the status quo. And an artists takes it personally.. As far as what’s going on in the world..what’s always going on in the world- I’ll end it with this: I strongly believe there are causes worth dying for, but none worth killing innocent people for..
If you want you can always ask me questions on Ask.fm/EyeSeeArt, I try my best not to give lame short answers and will give you my honest thoughts. Hope you enjoy the piece!